Produced by United Labs, Cocos-Terminal is an integrated user terminal developed for Cocos-BCX chain system with the features of chain system management, DApp portal, homogeneous/nonhomogeneous digital asset management and transaction, contract management, and statistical analysis of chain data，as well as the core modules like user-friendly blockchain browser, visual chain system performance tool, digital asset wallet, visual asset design management tool, homogeneous/nonhomogeneous asset transaction system, smart contract management, account/contract statement analysis, proposal and permission management.
Below are the highlights of Cocos Terminal:
- Support multiple users account to enter the graphical portal of the blockchain system;
- Support homogeneous/non-homogeneous assets wallet and decentralized exchange;
- Provide a full-featured blockchain explorer;
Provide additional functions such as contract data analysis, function execution results and impact analysis, account statement analysis, and digital asset review;
- Visual digital asset design, contract browsing, analysis, and deployment interface.
- Ordinary users, developers, operators, community users, and council members can participate in in-chain affairs quickly and easily with TERMINAL.
Provide a graphical interface for proposals and decisions;
CocosShooting 2.0 is a third-party game that runs smoothly on Cocos-BCX test chain. It adopts lottery draws contract to generate on-chain random numbers to ensure fairness, as well as a built-in trading system that enables players to initiate asset transactions directly in game. Players can also check the intrinsic data and scalable domain data of NHAS-1808 assets on Cocos-Terminal’s explorer.
Updated about a month ago
WHAT'S NEXT LABEL
|15.2 Registration and Login|